Wednesday, February 27, 2013

iFoodagraphy

It's time for February's iFoodagraphy (iPhone Food Photography for 
those of you new to this)! 

Check 'em out!

First off was a night out with our dear friend Morgan (Hi Morgan!) at Sweet Hereafter. A fun little speakeasy on Belmont that is also Vegan friendly. We had a ton of fun and I especially liked that I could continue my love affair with Bourbon here. :)



And of course, we stopped for pizza after at Straight from New York Pizza.


Next up was our Super Bowl Party where I crafted these delicious Bloody Marias!


Then two weekends in a row, the hubster and I cooked ourselves breakfast at home and dreamt about our (hopefully) upcoming Fall trip to Paris. 



We visited a Farmer's Market a few weekends in a row too...


The of course was there was Valentine's Day and I shared these sweet treats with you!


And then husband surprised me with dinner twice! I wrote about the first time here. And then he did it again for Valentine's Day with a special Vegan Won ton dish!


The rest of the month consisted of Orange Margarita's and dinner's in...



And then of course there was Zwicklemania and our lunch at Hopwork's Urban Brewery.



That's all folks! Check out past iFoodagraphy posts here and here. 

And check back in next month for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment