Friday, March 1, 2013

Aleph

I've finished Julia Child's My Life in France, and, as predicted it's only made me want to visit Paris even more than I did before. 

I loved reading about her life, her adventures learning how to cook at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, and her life with love, Paul. I also, couldn't help but read each line in her cheerful peppy voice, (think Meryl Streep in Julie and Julia). 

It was good. Really really good. 

That being said, I'm so excited for my March "Book of the Month." Paulo Coelho is by far, my favorite author of all time. Husband and I love all of his books. If you're ever looking for a great book to read, pick up anything by him, and I promise, you won't be let down. 



The upcoming book for March is Aleph. It's a story about self-discovery. The main character sets off on an adventure in hopes of re-discovering his faith. So many of Paulo Coelho's books are about self-reflection and discovery and ultimately tell a great moral story. 

I can't wait to tell you all about this book when I'm done. 

And if you want to read along with me, grab your book and a nice big glass of wine and settle in. :)

Find my previous "Book of the Month" books here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment