Sunday, December 30, 2012

iFoodagraphy....

So, it's a bad habit of mine to take pictures of everything I eat. Yup. I'm totally that girl that pulls her iPhone out in the middle of a restaurant, the grocery store, my own apartment and snaps a picture of my meal right before I dig in. It's like eating and enjoying it isn't enough, I have to take a photo to remind me of how good it was. Or maybe it's just that I want to never forget and go back for more! 


So I'm coining this new obsession iFoodagraphy (get it... iPhone Food Photography!) Ha! I'm so clever sometimes, I even amaze myself! Luckily enough for you, I'm going to start sharing some of my iFoodagraphy photos with you! Starting with this month's uploads.



Some are meals made by me, most are awesome meals I've had around town. Check 'em out!










Stay tuned till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment