Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Homemade Mint Oreo's

I told you I'd be back with another sweet treat!


I love Oreo's. Well, really I love the frosting inside of Oreo's. I totally twist my Oreo's apart, scrape out the frosting on the inside, and then eat the crunchy chocolate cookie sides one after the other. 

What? You don't? 





Regardless of how you eat your Oreo's, I can't think of a single person on earth who doesn't love those cute chocolate sandwich cookies. A girlfriend (Hi Nicole!) of mine wasn't feeling well this past weekend, so I thought homemade mint Oreo's would be the perfect treat to make her feel better! 




I had Monday off thanks to President's Day so I whipped these up and shipped them off to Nicole in California in the hopes that they make her feel better (and let's be honest, for the sake of my waistline too haha!)


You can find the original recipe over at Eat Live Run!


2 comments:

  1. I love you! I can't wait to eat all of these...haha maybe I'll give James one. Also did you know today is national mint chocolate day!!!! No joke :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! It must have been meant to be :) I taste tested and they're so yummy! Crunchy on the outside like a real Oreo and everything :)

    ReplyDelete