Friday, February 1, 2013

My Life in France...

Is my book for February! 

One month down on my "Read at least one book a month" 30 before 30 checklist. I'm so excited for this next book. Why? Well, it has been my dream to go to Paris. I've been to the south of France, but never Paris, and husband and I are planning a trip for this fall! (I can't stop smiling just thinking about it!)

I also, it seems, LOVE to cook. (If the blog wasn't a clue, I don't know what else would be ;)) I want Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking cookbook, so badly and I just never seem to stop and buy it. (Maybe I need to add buying that to my "30 Before 30" list...hmmmmm) I also LOVE the move, Julie and Julia (I know I'm a dork). But I have a feeling after reading this book, I'm going to want to watch that movie again!!



So I thought it very fitting, that my next book be about France, and cooking, and Julie Child. So when I found My Life in France, it was like the stars aligned.  

I can't wait to dig into this book. In fact, my bed, my wine, and THIS BOOK are calling my name. 

I'll let you all know how it is! And I wouldn't be surprised if a few French recipes end up on the blog this month. My mouth is watering already. :)

As always, if you have suggestions for books to read, I'm all ears! Think of it as, oh I don't know, a virtual book club!

For those of you who are new to "My Book of the Month" posts, check out January's book here.

Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment