Saturday, February 9, 2013

Portland's Winter Farmer's Market Fun

Husband and I went to Portland's Winter Farmer's Market today.


I fell in love. 


There was fresh baked bread, cinnamon rolls, cookies the size of my head (SERIOUSLY!) and the produce. 

You guys the produce. All those wonderful winter squashes, carrots, onions, potatoes, and mixed greens. It made me want to take the whole market home in my purse and make warm winter stews, bake bread and cookies, drink wine. Yes always wine.




It also made me decide, that I never have to purchase produce in a grocery store ever again. I mean, why would I when I can come here.



I guess what I'm getting at is buy me a latte and take me to a Farmer's Market, let me make you dinner (yup I said I'd cook dinner) and you've taken me on the best date ever. What can I say, I'm an easy girl to please :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment