Sunday, February 10, 2013

When husband cooks dinner...

Husband surprised me with dinner the other night. 



I came home from work and my apartment had been turned into an Italian Restaurant. He had a glass of my favorite red wine waiting for me and he was making The Pioneer Woman's Spaghetti and Meatballs. 



I am one lucky lady. 

Then he did three things that made me fall in love with him even more:

First, he put on my apron. 



Our Sou Chef and son, Porter

Then he handed me my camera and told me I could take pictures of him cooking for my blog (what! what!). 









Then he told me to go pick out a "girly movie" on netflix for us to watch over his home cooked dinner. 






Ladies, hands off....he's all mine ;) 



Oh...and you better believe I cleaned my plate :)


Pioneer's Woman's Spaghetti & Meatballs

Find the recipe here!

No comments:

Post a Comment