Tuesday, April 30, 2013

iFoodography

Time for my favorite post of the month! 

Lately, I've decided that my iFoodography posts are more about life in general than food, but I'm ok with that. 

Hopefully you are too. 

There will always still be food photos. 

But maybe not as much. 

That being said...here's this month's iFoodography photos!

After work...we had a little rooftop Happy Hour Party with some co-workers


Then, I wrote about my wine tasting weekend here... 


I took an early morning walk along the Portland Waterfront.


Then I got super excited about all the Spring produce out right now.


And I discovered how absolutely beautiful Spring in Portland is...


Then husband and I made some Citrus Martini's...




And my little sister came to town! So of course there were Voodoo Donuts involved...


And more Happy Hour cocktails at Departure! (Check out the view!)


Check out more iFoodography posts here, here, here and here!


No comments:

Post a Comment