Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Praying for Boston

What happened yesterday is, well, unthinkable. 

It hurts my heart to think of all the people who were injured or killed and their families who are dealing with the aftermath of that. 

But...

It warms my heart to see all the stories from all around of people giving back and helping out in any way they can. 

Boston has a special place in my heart. I lived there for 8 months after graduating from college and know the city fairly well. I have friends who still live there.

I cannot believe what happened yesterday. I know, none of us can. 

So today and this week, like so many others out there, I am praying for all those in Boston affected both directly and indirectly by the two bombs that went off yesterday. 



I saw this image on Instagram and re-posted it. I do not know where the original image came from, but if someone does, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment