Thursday, April 11, 2013

Avocado Egg Salad

So apparently Avocado Egg Salad is a thing. 

Or so the internet tells me so.



And, of course, curiosity got the  better of me and I had to try my own version. 

I made a single serving...you know in case it was gross and all. 

But to my surprise....



It was good! Really, really good!

So you should go try it too.

Sometimes the internet is so smart.




Avocado Egg Salad

2 hard boiled eggs
1/2 Avocado
1/2 tbsp mayo
1 tsp mustard
salt and pepper to taste

Hard boil your eggs. Let cool. 

In a small bowl, combine eggs, avocado, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. Mash well and serve by itself, on top of salad greens, or as a sandwich. 

Enjoy!

PS (You should definitely probably double or even triple this recipe...you won't regret it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment