Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Arizona on my mind...

I promised you photos from my trip to visit husband and here they are! 

Something I didn't mention before I left...it was husband's birthday this weekend too!!! 

Which meant we ate and drank....a lot. 

Husband picked me up from the airport and we stopped by Kincaids...which was pretty darn tasty and put husband right in his happy place. 

Oh and woops...we're eating meat again! We tried, but I think it's safe to say, we're meat eaters over here in the Alexander household! 

 Wings and Sliders and Clams, oh my!

Then after lounging poolside all day (while husband had to work - hey one of us has to right...ha!), we hit up Different Point of View, which was one of the best meals of my life....



Oh and the views...

Please take a look at this view:






Then there we're cocktails...(of course)


And some amazing Mexican food at Barrio Queen...



 Check back later for more pictures from our day in Old Town Scottsdale!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment