Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Wine Tasting

Monday's always come way too fast!

That being said...I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and a very Happy Easter! 


You guys...

It was 75 degrees this weekend. In March. In Portland, Or.


Say what???



So of course, I took full advantage of the weather and went wine tasting with a friend this weekend (ok, the wine tasting was already planned, the weather was just an added perk). 


We went to three wineries: BergstromColene Clemons and Trisaetum...all of them were amazing, and combined with the weather....I felt like we were in Napa, not Portland.


It. Was. Awesome.



It was so beautiful outside I had to share some photos. 

So here they are!

Enjoy :) 



This adorable guy greeted us at Colene Clemons!
 (which also happened to be my favorite winery that day)


Wine tasting with a pro = amazing snacks mid-tasting (Thanks Shannon!!)






I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend! Mine sure was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment