Thursday, March 28, 2013

iFoodography

It's that time again!

This is becoming one of my favorite posts of the month...

It's fun for me to look back at the past month and see all the good eats, good drinks and good times husband and I had over the past month.

I sure do hope you all enjoy them too. 

First up this month...my bestie from Spokane (hi Amy!!) came to visit for her birthday and we hit up Le Montage Bistro (holy yum!) and one of my favs...Sweet Hereafter for some drinks.

 Montage wraps your leftover in cute little foil animals!


Then husband and I took a trip to Bend!

We ate at The Blacksmith...



And at Chow (best breakfast ever!)


 And drank lots and lots of beer!



Then we went to a Blazer's game!!


And husband ran the Shamrock 5K for St. Paddy's day!


I got this new scarf in the mail from fashionABLE (Check them out...what an awesome organization!!!)


And I made doggy treats for a special furry friend!!


That's all folks! 

Until next time....

Check out other iFoodography posts here, here, and here!


No comments:

Post a Comment