Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oatmeal Cookie Dough Bites

I have a confession to make. 

I could eat cookie dough by the spoonful. 

I know! I know! 

The eggs! Salmonella! I'm going to get food poisoning! 

All that said and done...I've been eating cookie dough batter for as long as I can remember, and I'm still here...BUT

I know it's not good for you. 



So, here's a little oatmeal cookie dough batter that's (a) eggless and (b) delicious! 

You can eat it by the spoonful....or live dangerously, roll it into little cookie dough balls and dip those bad boys in melted chocolate. 

Holy Yum. 



These are perfect for a girl's night, fun with the kiddos or (if dipped in chocolate) could even be dressed up for a fun party dessert! 

Oatmeal Cookie Dough Bites

1 cup flour
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, room temp
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
6 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup rolled oats
water (add small amounts until the dough is proper consistency)

Combine all ingredients except for the water in a bowl. The mixture will be crumbly. Gradually begin adding small amounts of water until dough reaches desired consistency.

If you want to get crazy, melt some chocolate chips and dip these in chocolate to make chocolate covered oatmeal cookie dough bites....mouthwatering good!

Store in the fridge or freezer if you can make it last that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment