Wednesday, April 17, 2013

And We're Off....

I don't think I've mentioned it yet...

But husband got sent to Arizona for 5 WHOLE WEEKS for work. 

BUMMER!!!

 photo courtesy of Google images

Let me tell you...being a newlywed and then having your husband shipped to
 another state for 5 weeks is no fun.

But it's a GREAT opportunity (or so he tells me ;))

And you know what's an even better opportunity???

Me getting to go visit him in sunny AZ for 4 days...for free. 

Thanks husband's job! 

We were fighting, since, you know, you stole my husband from me and all, but we're friends again since you paid for me to get a suntan and leave rainy Portland for a few days! 

With all that being said...I'm off this Thursday to soak up as much Vitamin D as I possibly can. 

Don't worry...I'll be back on Monday with lots of pictures to make you all jealous ;0) 

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment