Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nothing Goes Better Together...

Than a nice glass of wine and a good book!

Unfortunately, one of my new year's resolutions was to only drink on holidays. I figured there's probably at least one legitimate a holiday each month worth celebrating, which would allow my body to detox and hopefully lose some extra poundage I've gained in recent months.I gained the marriage 15! YIKES!

But, more importantly, another one of my New Year's Resolutions was to read at least one book a month. I love reading. I used to be (used to being the key thing here) be quite the avid reader, but with work, and life and TV and the internet and everything in between, books got lost. So, I'm starting fresh, and my goal is to read at least one good book a month.

Which mean, lucky for you guys, I'm going to share what I'm reading each month! Maybe it will give you a good book suggestion, maybe you'll see what I like to read and send me some suggestions. I'm all ears!

This month, I'm pretty excited to start this book my friend Morgan shared with me. It's Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn...I'm starting it tonight, so I'll let you know how it is!

If you have suggestions, send them my way and if you've read the book, don't spill the beans!


No comments:

Post a Comment