Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tofu Pad Thai

I'm not sure if you noticed, but husband and I haven't been eating a whole lot of meat over here in the PDX. 

This is slightly on purpose. 

Ok. It's a lot on purpose. 



We watched a few movies, Fork over Knifeand Vegucated, and in an attempt to continue our quest of eating healthier, we decided to try out going Vegetarian. 

This may or may not be a permanent thing. 

Like I said, we're "testing" it out. 

So far, I like it. I like it a lot. 






I can honestly say that since we stopped eating meat (we still eat eggs and dairy), I've had some of the best meals of my life. In all honesty, it's really forced me to think about "what's for dinner" and research fun, healthy, vegetarian friendly recipes instead of just throwing some chicken on the grill and adding some sort of green vegetable(s) to go with it. 

Like I said, I kinda like it. 





This next recipe is a product of my research. I'll admit I didn't have to look very far. Have any of you ever heard of a little lady named Martha Stewart? She's kind of a big deal. ;0p 



Well, this Tofu Pad Thai is from good ol' Martha and it's pretty much delicious. It was also super easy to make and if you head on over to her sight, it even comes with a pretty sweet video tutorial, that is way better than anything I could ever produce. 


Told her I sent you. Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment