Friday, March 15, 2013

Get Your Irish on!



So I was going to try and be all on top of it, and post a bunch of recipes in honor of St. Paddy’s day on Sunday. 


But I wasn’t so on top of it. 


So I didn’t. 


Woops. 




Instead, I thought I’d leave you with a bunch of boozy and delicious looking recipes I would love to make from the world wide web. 


So, really, I’m sort of on top of it. I mean, I did your research for you right? ;) 


Here they are…in no particular order of course: 




Chocolate Stout Brownies from Bon Appetite 

Shamrock Cookies from Jody Designs  

Irish Oatmeal Soda Bread from Eat Live Run 

And because it's really not St. Paddy's Day unless you make Corned Beef & Cabbage and because my dad would kill me if I didn't acknowledge that this Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe from Epicurious

Now grab a green beer  and get your Irish on!

No comments:

Post a Comment