Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Faves

It's time for some Friday Favorites!

First off...I'm loving the "Born Lucky" jammies I picked up at the Gap for little man to serve as both his St. Paddy's Day and Easter jammies! They are seriously the cutest and everything is 40% off at the Gap if you use the code SWEET.


I'm also loving this photo that you already saw if you follow me on instagram (meghan_alexander) of my two favorite boys twinning in their striped sweaters and blue khakis! I have the two most adorable men in my life!



We're having a little mommy and me play-date this weekend at my house and I get to meet my girlfriend's newest little bundle of joy! I can't wait to have a newborn in my arms again and I'm sure it will send my ovaries into overdrive ;0p

Finally, I'm heading to Arizona next week to visit one of my besties for her birthday and I cannot wait to get some SUNSHINE on my pale pale skin. I wouldn't be mad if I came back with a sunburn, not even a little bit!

Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment