Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Faves

It's time for some of my favorite things this week! I started this a couple of weeks ago, and it's basically a place for me to recap all of the things I'm loving this week.

Here we go!

First, I'm most excited for a long weekend! It's President's day on Monday which means both Kevin and I get the day off from work/school and any weekend with an extra day in it is a good thing!

Also this weekend...Valentine's Day! If you haven't picked something up for the love-bugs in your life, here's a gift guide for her and him for some last minute ideas! When in doubt, flowers and chocolate are always a good idea.



Lent started on Wednesday, and this year I'm choosing to give up dairy. Say goodbye to latte's and more importantly cheese! I am a sucker for cheese and put it on top of everything so this is going to be rough! Past attempts at giving food/alcohol related items for Lent haven't gone so well, so hopefully I can do this!

Another thing I have been loving this week...leaving work and having it still be light out! It makes the days feel longer and not like I'm heading home just to put my baby to bed. These pretty sunsets on the way home weren't half bad either :0)



And finally, a little girlfriend get together for a "Gal"entine brunch on Saturday! When my girlfriend texted me about the idea I thought it was such a cute idea! A Valentine's Brunch for just your girlfriends! I'm sure there will be plenty of good food, booze and conversation and what's not to love about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment