Monday, February 22, 2016

Easter Style: Mama Edition

I started posting some little man style posts a few months back, but with spring coming and more importantly Easter, I thought it would be fun to put together a post on some Spring favorites that would work well for an Easter brunch too. And this time it's all about the mama's.

First things first...I'll admit I tend to be drawn to black and white and more neutral colors so if you're looking for something with more color, these picks are not for you!



Black and White Strips - I love stripes! So much so, that they are quickly taking over my closet. Some might think that stripes aren't that flattering, but I would disagree. I absolutely love this dress, but it's a tad bit dressy for our Easter happenings. 


Paper Crown Dress -I think this dress is so fun and is definitely something you could dress up or down. Put it on with a pair of wedges and you're good to go or dress it down with some leggings and boots and it'd be a fun fall outfit (so also very versatile!). I also really like that it has long sleeves since I'm not the biggest fan of my arms. 


Gap Tie Stripe Dress - I mentioned I love stripes above so it's not surprising that two of the four dresses I picked have stripes in them! This is a another fun option I think you could dress up or down. Put on a pair of wedges to dress it up, or throw on some white tennis shoes for a fun day dress to run errands in. 


Kate Spade Polka Dot Dress - I feel like Kate Spade has been on a roll the past few years. Everything she does lately I absolutely love! This polka dot dress is so fun and because it's black (and white) I don't feel like the polka dots are too overwhelming. Love love love this dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment