Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's Gift Guide: For Him

Other titles for this post: Valentine's Gift Guide: For the Hardest Person on Earth to Shop For!

I don't know about you guys, but I think it is so hard to shop for guys. It's not that my husband is super picky, I just feel like there aren't as many options/variety for guys as girls. I feel like the gifts I get for my husband fall into three categories: electronics, alcohol (he's a beer and whiskey lover), or clothes. And none of those options provide endless opportunity for something new and unique. Most guys (husband included) are t-shirts and jeans or sweater and jeans kind of guys, and you can only have so many of those items in your closet, right? Beer and whiskey can be fun, but I feel bad getting the same thing over and over and over again. And electronics, well - let's just say we have a fancy TV, an Xbox, a Wii, new cell phones, etc. Plus they can be expensive so you tend to want to save those types of gifts for big events (i.e. Christmas and Birthdays).

Anyways, all that being said, here are a few ideas for you to show that special guy in your life how much you love him!



This watch! - My husband loves watches. I feel like he has a mini-collection going. While he definitely does not need another one at this point in time, a watch is always a great gift for your guy! I love this all grey suede watch and for only $70, that's a great price!



Adidas Tennis Shoes - Guys and shoes. SOmetimes I think guys are even more shoe-obsessed then women are. I can guarantee that my husband has more shoes in the closet than I do right now, but I love these adidas tennis shoes and I think husband would too!



Shaving Kit - I kind of like how there are becoming more and more products for guys to use these days. While most guys probably aren't very likely to go out and purchase some fancy schmanzy shaving kit on their own, I would bet, they sure would like receiving one! Another great option is Birch Box for Men. It lets them try out different products and see which ones they like the most! I acutally gifted this to my husband last year and he loved it!


Jammies!  - I mentioned in my gift guide for her post, that we don't usually make a big deal out of Valentine's Day and it's true. I think a simple movie night in at home with some snacks and maybe a new pair of comfy jammies or lounging pants would be perfect for Valentine's Day! If your guys a dog lover like Kevin is, these are the perfect men's jammies for him!


Cookies - Is there anything better than homemade goodies? I think not! And if your guy is as big a fan of cookies as my husband is. These cookies would be a great way to show how much  you love him!


Movie Date Night - I mentioned above about a night in with some comfy jams. Target has these Movie Night Kits that you could jazz up with your favorite bottle of wine or your guys favorite beer, a Netflix (or Redbox) flick and maybe some pizza and you've got the perfect Valentine's Date Night In.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment