Thursday, February 18, 2016

Little Man Style: Easter Edition

I mentioned on Friday, that Lent started this past week, so you know I'm already thinking about Easter! But, before we get to Easter we have another fun holiday in the mix...St. Paddy's Day! I will most definitely be feeding my child green pancakes for breakfast and corn beef and cabbage for dinner and hopefully we'll make it to the St. Paddy's Day parade in our town, so as we prepare for both St. Paddy's Day and Easter...here's a little style guide for the littlest man in my life.

See below for this month's little man style: Easter (and St. Paddy's) edition!


1. Pink Oxford Shirt - Old Navy actually had the most adorable mint green Oxford with a Paisley bow tie so I ended up skipping the pink and going with that one. I couldn't find the same one online, but this one is similar. I cannot wait to see my little guy all dressed up on Easter Sunday!

2. Navy Twill Pants -  We have these navy pants and they will be the pants of choice for his Easter Sunday outfit!

3. Boat Shoes - I am in love with these boat shoes! I've mentioned before that shoes are not necessarily something Lincoln currently needs, but I might try and sneak this pair into his collection because they will be perfect for his Easter Sunday outfit!

4. Chambray Bow Tie - We have the most adorable navy and green anchor bow tie for Lincoln that he wore for Easter last year. It still fits him so we'll most likely use that again this year, but i'm in love with this chambray bow tie too.

5. Chick's Dig Me Graphic T - We're planning on hitting up my high school's alumni Easter egg hunt with Lincoln this year. They put out plastic eggs all over the football field and all the little kids collect Easter eggs the Saturday before Easter. Little man NEEDS this shirt for that hunt.

6. Striped Rugby Shirt - I mentioned i'd be including a few "st. paddy's day" items on this post and I'm loving this green striped rugby shirt. little man needs to sport this on St. Paddy's day so he doesn't get pinched!

7. Spring Bunny PJs - Easter jammies! I am all about the festive jammies for any holiday, so i'm hoping to snag these jammies for little man.

8. "Born Lucky" PJs - Bunnies + motor cycles + 4 leaf clovers....i'm in love! These festive St. Paddy's day jammies are so cute and they'd work for easter too! I scooped these up from the Gap at the same time I purchased the adorable robot heart PJ set for Valentine's day last month!

Check out past "little man style" posts here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment