Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend Recap: Arizona Edition

Happy monday folks! I'm feeling particularly lovely this Monday because I was able to catch two full nights of sleep along with a whole lot of Vitamin D this weekend!


I headed down to Phoenix on Friday to visit one of my besties for her birthday and we had so much fun sipping cocktails, doing "girly" things like pedicaures, hair and makeup and just hanging out. Phoenix was in the upper 80s and the sun felt so good on my pale pale PNW skin.

I landed in Phoenix on Friday and we headed to lunch and get pedicures done before deciding we wanted a cozy night in, lounging on the couch, drinking wine, eating good food and watching movies!


Saturday we slept in and when we finally decided to get moving with headed to The Farm at South Mountain. An awesome organic farm that had three different restaurants on it serving food from the farm and other local ingredients. We had brunch at Morning Glory and then wandered through the stores and farm grounds before heading home for a bit.





My girlfriend's birthday was Sunday so went out Saturday evening to celebrate and I wanted to make sure she felt fabulous for her big day so we made appointments to get hair and makeup done, including big fabulous fake eyelashes. Needless to say we were feeling pretty good. After meeting up with a few of her friends and heading to a few different locations, we made our way back home to her apartment to pass out.


Sunday morning we lounged, watched movies and made our way to In N' Out for the best burgers ever! You better believe  I had both my cheeseburger and my fries done up "animal style."


All in all it was a wonderful weekend with my girlfriend. Now I'm back home with my boys ready to take on the week.

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment