Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Paddy's Day! I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating and ate and drank all the green things ;0) Check out my cute little Irishman ;0) He might not look it but this kid is a quarter Irish and today he celebrated 100% on his first St. Paddy's Day!


I incorporated all the green things into my morning breakfast this morning, by starting the day off with my Mango Banana Green Smoothie! It's also my last official day of work and when I dropped the little man off at the grandparent's house this morning, my dad was kind enough to bring me a triple tall nonfat latte to jumpstart my day as well.



My mid-morning snack was another tasty slice of the banana bread I made last week. So good.


At lunch I continued the green theme and put peas in my side salad concoction of black beans, corn and peas, which I served alongside another tasty grilled ham and cheese sandwich on top of my 100 calorie english muffin.


My afternoon snack was some more boom chicka pop white cheddar popcorn (love this stuff!).


And for dinner, MORE GREEN!! Hey it is St. Paddy's day after all, so I thought it fitting ;0p

I had 4 slices (only 3 are pictured below) of Bon Appetit's Frozen Thin Crust Spinaci Pizza topped with mozzarella, asiago, garlic and lots and lots of spinach. This was seriously one of the BEST frozen pizzas I've ever had in my entire life and I'm super excited for leftovers for lunch tomorrow ;0)


All in all it was a pretty green day ;0) and my final calories came in at 1,654.

I'm off to watch The Voice before heading to bed (I lead a super exciting life with a little one ;0))

No comments:

Post a Comment