Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Faves

Friday faves are back! I skipped last week because I was flying down to Phoenix for the weekend, but I'm back and here is what I'm loving this week!

First up...my new look! Blog look that is. I posted about this yesterday so you can read all about it here. 


I'm also loving that it's March. March means the official start of Spring (even if it's still cold here in the Inland Northwest), St. Paddy's Day and  Easter (this year!). Two holidays in the same month means lots of festive fun for me and my loved ones! We'll be heading down to the St. Paddy's day parade, making leprechaun traps in the hopes of catching a leprechaun (or maybe just some of his gold!), decorating Easter cookies and dying Easter eggs and we're probably going to try and set up little Easter Egg Hunt for Lincoln in our backyard this year! I may try and re-create these Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes too because they are literally the best thing I've ever eaten in my life!



And since I talked about St. Paddy's Day, you also know I'm super excited for Easter! I may have sent the Easter bunny an idea or two for my Easter basket this year including this waffle maker (our old one broke!) and this waffle mix (it feels so festive for Easter!).

I'm sure most of you have seen this, but I'm loving this video from Jamie Oliver tearing Trump or Drumpf apart!

Blue Apron Meals! I've written about these in the past, but we had another Blue Apron delivery come this week so meal planning has been a breeze! If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend it! And if you want to try it out for free, let me know! I have 4 free meals to give away!

Finally, I have some exciting news to share! Not only did this little ol' blog of mine get a new look, but I got a new job! I start mid-March and I'm pretty excited about this next move. It's a step up for me professionally, and it also means I no longer need to commute as far which means more time to spend with my little family!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment