Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Faves: Easter Prep Addition

TGIF! I'm bringing back my friday faves with the ultimate friday favorite!

This past Wednesday, the whole fam bam got together to dye easter eggs and decorate cookies. I'm calling this a "tradition" now because we've done it two years in a row! Here's last year's post about it! 


This year everyone got to join in the fun. We set up an Easter Dying station and as soon as those were done, we swapped out for the cookie decorating. I got the most adorable Easter sprinkle kit from William Sonoma and used the same Target cookie cutters I bought last year. I couldn't find the same ones but these little Target bunny cookie cutters are pretty adorable!



I also made little party favors for everyone using a kit from Target and attaching the decorated bunnies to chocolate easter eggs a la costco.




It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment