Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Three Bean & Beef Chili

I'm on a warm your insides up kind of recipe kick! This next one is so delicious and is the perfect mid-week dinner to come home and whip up on a cold night. This Three Bean and Beef Chili is (a) delicious (b) hearty and (c) healthy!!! It's full of fiber, veggies and lean ground beef and just enough kick to get that metabolism revved up! Plus, I found this recipe a while back from Ellie Krieger on the food network, and she's known for her healthy meals! See not all cold weather, warm you up recipes have to be bad for you too!


I will say, that if there's only two of you, like in my household, halving the batch would not be a bad idea. Although, I didn't and I'm not sorry because we had leftover chili for lunch and dinner for a few days and it stays just as good if not better, for rounds two and three!







Top it off with some cheese, sour cream and green onions and it's the perfect mid-week meal (although that cheese and sour cream counteract the whole good for you roll I was on...I won't tell if you don't!)



You can find the recipe here on FoodNetwork.com. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment