Monday, July 30, 2018

A Garbage Truck Birthday Party || Lincoln Turns Four!

This past weekend we celebrated our special big boy who is turning 4 this week! He requested a "garbage truck" themed birthday party and I think we delivered just that!



We had originally wanted to do the party at our local park/splash pad, but it had been booked out months in advance and we were too late to the party on that one. So instead, I found a great deal on a bounce house rental and we hosted about 30 people total at our house.

I spent a few weeks cutting out a ton of garbage truck themed signs, but by the time the day of the party arrived, we kept it simple with Costco pizza and caesar salad along with some pre-cut fruit. I made a boxed (gasp!) confetti cake and cupcakes the night before and we were good to go.



I must say, I'm pretty proud of the way it turned out and I think Lincoln had a blast!









No comments:

Post a Comment