Thursday, November 30, 2017

26 Week Baby Bump (Baby #2)

Posting these weekly (or monthly in my case) updates has been a little bit of a challenge. Not for any particular reason other than when I get a moment to myself, you'll probably find me lounging in front of a TV, on my phone or reading a book. The larger I get, the lazier I feel....and this poor baby is already suffering from #secondchildsyndrom. ;0p 



Total Weight Gain: 10.3 lbs 


Symptoms: Lots and lots of baby kicks! And now officially starting to feel huge...it's getting harder and harder to tie my shoes and the heartburn has kicked in. I'm a little swollen at the end of the day, but not nearly as a bad as I was at this point with Lincoln, so I'm hoping it's not as intense this time around. 


Gender: Baby A Numero Dos is a boy! Can't wait to see these two brothers love on each other. 

Nesting:
 We've started to clean out what will become the nursery and have purchased and put together the new dresser. We're re-using a lot of Lincoln's old stuff, but still need to purchase a crib and a few decorative pieces. 

Lincoln's Thoughts: He's exited about the baby, but has also really started to play like he's a baby himself. Saying mama...I walk like a baby (as he waddles down the hall) or making baby noises. Hoping this isn't a little call for attention as my belly gets bigger and the baby becomes more real to him. 

Are We Ready? Not even close! This babe can take its' sweet time cooking for a while but also, so ready (already) to be done being pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment