Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Fall Bucket List

Hi It's officially the BEST time of the year!! I've made a Holiday bucket list and a Summer bucket list and now it's time for the best bucket list of all time....FALL!

And for all of you out there, who want to rain on my parade and tell me Fall doesn't officially start until September 22nd, I say....ba humbug! Halloween candy is on the shelves, Costco is selling costumes and we are officially back to school...fall is here!


We'll kickoff Fall with a trip to the Spokane County Fair!

It's not fall without our annual trip to Greenbluff! Trips up in the past are here, here and here

And I want to decorate our front porch for Fall this year. I've tried (and failed) several years in a row now.

We'll be cozying up around the fire and watching plenty of movies, including everyone's fall favorite, Hocus Pocus! 

Lincoln will most definitely learn the joys of jumping in leaf piles.

We'll be carving pumpkins galore and roasting pumpkin seeds.

There will be lots of hot cocoa and warm apple cider all Fall long. 

I'm hoping we can head to another Eastern football game this year! And I'm sure Kevin will make sure Football Sunday is an officially observed holiday every week. 

Trick or Treating! Lincoln has requested to be a Super Hero this year, but he also fell in love with a Pooh Bear costume my mom gave him...we'll see what kind of costume we can pull off!


And of course, it wouldn't be fall without lots of warm, cozy, comfort food! Below is a list of some of my favorite recipes I make each year!

Apple and Gouda Grilled Cheese 

No comments:

Post a Comment