Friday, September 15, 2017

15 Week Bump (Baby #2)

Happy Friday! We've got a busy weekend ahead, but I thought I'd pop in and give a little bump update. I haven't been nearly as good about writing about this pregnancy as I was with Lincoln (#secondkidstatus) but I still want to write things down as I remember them. So without further ado...a little 15 week bump update, with baby #2!


Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs. Really trying to keep the weight gain under control this time around. I blew up like an elephant last time and am working on avoiding that like the plague! 

Symptoms: Puke. Puke and more puke. I thought this was supposed to pass in the second trimester! All of the the sickness has me convinced this baby is a girl...I was not sick at all with Lincoln so this pregnancy has been much rougher on me than the last so far. 


Gender: We find out October 12th!

Nesting:
All of a sudden this morning, I had the urge to clean. All. The. Things. I stopped short of going through each and every one of Lincoln's toys and organizing them/throwing out the junk, but that is most definitely on my list to do soon. 

Lincoln's  Thoughts: I don't think he quite understands that this baby is actually going to make an appearance in real life in a few months. Right now he's happy to say "hi baby" and "love you baby" to my stomach when prompted. 

Are We Ready? Not even close! This babe can take its' sweet time cooking for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment