Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Mommy & Me Date Night || Paw Patrol Live!

Lincoln and I have gone on a few Mommy & Me Dates and this past weekend we enjoyed another fun filled one! We headed downtown to see Paw Patrol Live at the INB Center and both enjoyed every second of it.


Lincoln is a huge Paw Patrol fan so when I heard they were coming to town I jumped to get tickets. Luckily discounted tickets were available through Groupon so we were able to snag a decent deal. Good thing too, because within seconds of entering the doors of the event center, Lincoln had his eyes on both the Paw Patrol popcorn concessions, complete with Rubbles construction hat and the toy concession stand. I'm pretty sure I spent close to $50 within about 5 minutes of arriving. All jokes aside, it was worth it to see the excitement on his face as he enjoyed the show!

Below are a few pictures from our fun filled Saturday:






No comments:

Post a Comment