Monday, August 26, 2019

Summer Fridays with My Boys

Recently I started a new position with a company that has a 4 day work week. While I do tend to have to check in on my "day off," it has allowed for a few days where I can take one or both boys out of school and play with them! This past Friday, their school was closed so I got to keep both of them home and enjoy the day!


We started our day with a movie in bed. Then headed off to get donuts and play at the park. Finn is at the stage where he wants to do EVERYTHING big brother is doing, but is still very much two steps behind. It is the cutest thing to watch!

After the park, we headed off to get back to school haircuts! They were both so good, and I promise we actually cut "some" of Finn's hair, although it is quite still long. Then it was back home, lunch time and nap time! And in true mom fashion, I snapped plenty of photos of our fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment