Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Baby No. 2 || Meal Prep Addition

Right before Lincoln was born, I went to town making all kinds of freezer meals. It truly was a lifesaver those first few months, especially with Kevin out of town so much. Once Lincoln was a bit older, I also started incorporating Blue Apron Meals a lot as well. Anything to make cooking dinner easier.


With the upcoming arrival of baby no. 2, I'm determined to stock our freezer with freezer meals again! We're coming up on Week 37 so baby can come anytime at this point. We kicked off our first weekend of meal prep (among other baby to do's) this past weekend and I thought it would be fun to share all of the recipes I plan on making in the upcoming days and weeks. It looks a little aggressive but my plan this time around has been to make a double batch of whatever meal we're having for dinner that night, and freeze the extra into two smaller casserole pans. So far it's working!


So, without further ado, below is my list of freezer meals (including breakfast, lunch and dinner options). I've linked recipes where I've found them. Otherwise, these are just meals I've come up with on my own, but I'm sure there are plenty of versions available on the internet!

Breakfast
Breakfast Burritos (Eggs, Sausage, Cheese and Peppers)

Lunch
Pepperoni Calzones
Canadian Bacon + Green Pepper Calzones

Dinner
Quattro Formaggio with Broccoli (I threw broccoli into mine)
Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Costco Lasagna

Snacks/Desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment