Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sledding Fun!

It FINALLY snowed this past weekend and we took full advantage! We have been waiting on the white stuff all December long, so when it finally arrived in full force last Friday, we knew sledding would be on the agenda.


Saturday morning, after our Christmas Tree Slumber Party, we had the normal gymnastics routine and a few errands to run, but made sure to squeeze in a quick trip to the park to take Lincoln sledding on Saturday. I had to miss Saturday's outing because my back was not feeling awesome, but made sure to tag along for Round 2 on Sunday! That's right, Lincoln is hooked and we made sure to take advantage of the white stuff on both Saturday and Sunday.


This was the first year he was brave enough to go "all by myself" too and while it stings just a little bit to see how big he's getting,  I was so proud of him! His little squeals as he raced down the hill were kind of the best thing ever.

In addition to the sledding, we also made snow angels and had a little snowball fight with daddy. Kind of the best day ever if I do say so myself!


A few photos from our sledding adventures below!





No comments:

Post a Comment