Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Little Man Says...

Here's another rendition of Little Man Says!


Lincoln's vocabulary has exploded and he can pretty much say anything nowadays, but still in that adorable toddler garble which makes for some pretty good conversation pieces. Below are a few of my favorites things he's saying these days:

Me: Lincoln, what should we name the baby? 
Lincoln: Baby. 
Me: Baby needs a name too. We can't just call him, baby. 
Lincoln:  Nope, his name is baby. 



You're a fireman, daddy's a fireman, me a fireman! 

If anything goes slightly wrong...Oh no no no no no no, Not want that to happen! (He 100% had to have picked this up from one of this teachers at school, because I have no idea where it came from!)

Mocking me on our car ride to work/school the other day:

Honey! Hey Honey! (Apparently I call Kevin "honey"...a lot.)


And finally, not so much a "Lincoln Says" but more a story I want to remember forever and ever because it was just so darn adorable. The other night after watching an episode of Henry Hugglemonster from the Disney Channel where Henry's older brother DJs a dance party...Lincoln pulled out his kitty cat keyboard, and instructed Kevin and I to get out on the dance floor. He went behind the coffee table, and queued up the music on the keyboard and proceeded to "DJ" a dance party for us, complete with robot dance moves. It was the best thing I've witnessed to date... I sure do hope there are more dance parties in our future, featuring special guest, DJ Linky Link. ;0)

Happy Tuesday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment