Thursday, October 5, 2017

18 Week Baby Bump (Baby #2)

Is it possible for time to feel like it's both flying by and slowly creeping along. I mean how is it already October (the best month!) but at the same time I'm only 18 weeks...because really I feel like I've been pregnant for forever now. And I'm really missing wine.

Up top...18 weeks with baby #2 //  down below...19 weeks with Lincoln!

We went into week 16 completely unprepared for the sickness that was soon to consume me, but now that I'm starting week 18 things seem to be looking up! Overall I'm not feeling sick anymore (knock on wood) and my energy is finally back (yah!) and I've come to affectionately refer to the little pea in my pod as the devil (really, truly I say that with love), because oh boy has this pregnancy been much rougher than Lincoln's.

So some stats!

Total Weight Gain: It's been a few days, but I'm still holding steady at 4lbs. Can we just stay there forever? 

Symptoms: Around 16.5 weeks I got really sick. So sick I ended up in the ER where they had to give me fluids via IV and zofran to stop the nauseousness....but since then, it's been fairly smooth sailing (#knockonwood). I'm also finally starting to feel those baby flutters! 


Gender: We find out next Thursday, October 12th!

Nesting:
 Just a bit...I'm still feeling like my house is never clean enough (because a 3 year old and a dog live there). We also bought a dresser this past weekend so the first piece of new baby furniture should be arriving next week. 

Lincoln's  Thoughts: I don't think he quite understands that this baby is actually going to make an appearance in real life in a few months. Right now he's happy to say "hi baby" and "love you baby" to my stomach when prompted. 

Are We Ready? Not even close! This babe can take its' sweet time cooking for a while but also, so ready (already) to be done being pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment