Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bumpdate: 31 Weeks

how far along: 31 weeks, 4 days

estimated due date: august 16, 2014

size of baby: baby "a" is the size of a bunch of asparagus stalks! (don't ask me how to figure out the whole fruit comparison, one week he's an eggplant, the next week he's a bunch of scrawny asparagus...I don't get it)


sleep: sleep....wonderful sleep. I miss it so much. between trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in and having to get up to use the bathroom, I don't really think I can achieve sleep in more than 1 or 2 hour spurts.

total weight gain: I don't wanna talk about it. grrrrrrr

symptoms: hello swollen feet. you are so not my friend. the extra trips to the bathroom are getting a little frustrating and I'm so TIRED all.the.time. I think 3rd trimester fatigue is way more intense than first trimester fatigue, because you have all the added weight to go with it.

movement: this little guy is active! and this mama loves it! kick away little man....it makes me feel like everything is going well in there.

maternity clothes: full on maternity clothes....I'm kind of over it and wishing I could wear regular clothes again.

go to eats: fruit, veggies, red meat, and SWEETS!!! I am a sweet tooth monster and it's no bueno.
 

best moment of the week: little man kicked so hard you could see it through my shirt! husband is also getting to feel him more and more, so that's always cool.

gender: my little man

what i wish people knew: I'm over it. done. get this little guy to the finish line and serve him an eviction notice, because mama wants her body back. I'd also like to sleep again (ha! I know what I'm in for) and get rid of the hip and back pain. You know, to ultimately feel like a normal person again would be nice.

what i'm looking forward to: moving day! decorating little man's nursery and his BIRTHday.
 
milestones: little man is near 16.2 inches long and probably around 3.5 lbs. #growlittlemangrow

No comments:

Post a Comment