Monday, June 24, 2013

The Very Best Day

two years ago today, a tall, handsome, bow-tie wearing man asked me to marry him. 

i said yes! (obviously!)

 Photo by Ifong Chen

it was the best question. 

with the perfect answer. 

 Photo by Ifong Chen

and, i'm lucky enough today, to say that the tall, handsome, bow-tie wearing man is my husband!

i sure do love him lots and lots. 

and I'm pretty lucky to be married to my best friend.

 Photo by Ifong Chen


 Photo by Ifong Chen

someone who supports me, loves me, challenges me, supports me and listens to me (and he has to listen a lot...because quite frankly I TALK A LOT. a trait i happily inherited from my mother and my sisters). 

so in honor of that very special day.

  Photo by Ifong Chen

 Photo by Ifong Chen

i thought it would be fun to post some of our engagement pictures from that very special time in our lives. 

i hope you like them as much as i love them!


 Photo by Ifong Chen

 Photo by Ifong Chen

happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment