Monday, February 1, 2021

Santa Brunch

 So many things looked different this year for so many people. I love planning and doing so many fun and festive things during the holidays. This year, we had to get very creative with so many local businesses and events shut down or cancelled due to the pandemic. 

Visiting Santa is something our kiddos look forward to every year (like most kiddos). I didn't think it was worth it to try and do the usual mall Santa photo when we'd have to cover up their cute faces with masks and separate them from Santa with plexiglass. 

So...with a bit of coaxing, I convinced my dad to play Santa! And of course, the party planner in me, didn't need much more than him agreeing to turn it into a family only, COVID-friendly Santa brunch. We had my sister and her kiddos and my mom over for brunch and gingerbread house decorating and shortly after they arrived, Santa made a surprise appearance. Lincoln clued in pretty quickly that it was papa, but the kids loved it! I don't think I'll ever see a mall Santa again!







No comments:

Post a Comment