Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A School Fieldtrip

I finally got to attend one of Lincoln's school field trips! You guys, I have dreamt of this day. I have always wanted to be the mom that got to stay home, volunteer in the classroom and attend all the things for their kiddo. I 100% admit that when it comes to this whole "mom thing" I can be a bit extra. So, when I finally was able to make it work where I got to attend a school outing, I jumped at the chance. Even better, the trip was up to the pumpkin patch! And you all know how much I love myself a good pumpkin patch.


The kids were taken through a fun little puppet show where they learned about the various things grown on a farm, shown how apples are pressed into cider and then got to pick apples and pumpkins to take home. Here are a few photos from the field trip!


 







No comments:

Post a Comment