Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I hope you spent the day surrounded by people you love. We tend to keep Valentine's Day pretty low key around here since neither Kevin or I are super into celebrating it. We still exchange small gifts and try and kick up dinner a notch, but overall nothing too fancy!


We started our celebration Monday night, when Lincoln and I whipped up heart shaped sugar cookies! Lincoln, much like his mommy and daddy is a major cookie monster! Although, I will say he takes after me just a tad bit more, because he is a frosting first kinda kid, just like his momma.


After the boys went to bed, I broke out the Valentine's gifts for Kevin and Lincoln and headed to bed myself.


Lincoln woke up to a new set of dinosaurs and was so excited he insisted on taking them in the car with him on his way to school! Little man's valentine celebrations continued with a school Valentine's Day party that Kevin got to attend (I had to work, boo!).



We had a fancy family dinner at home that evening to celebrate and I came home to flowers and special snacks from my boys!


After Lincoln went to bed, we ended our Valentine's Day in with a movie and wine.

Low key and perfect. Just the way we like it!

Now back to the work grind...happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment