Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sara's Bridal Shower

My little sister is getting married! I threw her a bridal shower a few weeks ago. It was so much fun planning all the little details.

Luckily, we're friends with a pretty talented photographer, Jennifer DeBarros, who brought her camera along and took photos for us. She's the talented photographer behind my baby shower,  L's newborn photos, 6 month shoot and his 1st birthday party as well!


Both chalk board signs were made by my talented friend, Amy!


A fun little Mimosa bar was key to getting the celebration kicked off right!



I had so much fun making Sara's flower crown using this tutorial


Sisters!


I'm also getting pretty good at creating my own centerpieces. I found a few key secrets through this blog post!





Passing along my "something old" from my wedding! A locket with pictures of our grandparents who have all passed. 



All the Burns ladies


Mama and Soon to be Mother in Law!


Aunt Patsy, the bride and Aunt Marybeth


Sara and her bridesmaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment