Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Big 3-0!

last monday i turned 30. at first i was a little...wait, this can't be happening, but then i got over my mini meltdown, which consisted of a lot of: why don't i own a house? i'm supposed to have kids by now! i was going to be way more well-travelled at this age! and a host of other woulda, coulda, shoulda's that, at the end of the day, don't really matter all that much.

turning 30 was a little scarier than i thought it would be. maybe i hyped it up too much. who knows? in the end, it was pretty perfect. husband took me to an awesome dinner at blue hour (one of my  must-go-to restaurants from this post), followed by the best ice cream ever at salt and straw and then this past weekend, we went out and got my birthday present!

which, i have been boasting about ever since. i got a big kid car. my first car that wasn't just a base model, but was outfitted with fancy schmanzy things like leather seats, and butt warmers and a sun roof. i still am in a little bit of shock and husband is laughing at the grin that just won't seem to wipe itself of my face. needless to say...i had to share pictures of my new baby. 

isn't she pretty?!?!! 



i think so. (p.s. presents like this make turning 30 not so bad after all ;0)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment