Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Little Man Says...

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone's weekend was full of the perfect mixture of fun, relaxations and "get stuff done."

Below are some of my favorite things Lincoln is saying these days:


Whenever Kevin and I are having a conversation...

Lincoln: Mama, mama, excuse me. 

Me: Yes Lincoln. 

Lincoln: After you tell daddy your story, it's my story. 



Each time he wants to do something or play a new game: Mama, mama....I have an idea! 


After reading the book The Day the Crayons Quit and more specifically the letter from peach crayon who just happens to be "naked" in the book:

Bahahahahah, he's naked! I want to be naked...hahahahaha. (He thinks it is the funniest thing, and it's pretty hysterical not to laugh along with him).



No comments:

Post a Comment