Friday, January 12, 2018

32 Week Bump (Baby #2)

Happy Friday! Hope everyone is gearing up for a fun and relaxing weekend. We don't have much on our calendars and I wouldn't have it any other way. Below is a quick update on 32 weeks and seeing how it's been 6 weeks since my last update, it's easy to say, time is flying! 



Total Weight Gain: 16.1 lbs 


Symptoms: Lots and lots of baby kicks! And now officially starting to feel huge...it's getting harder and harder to tie my shoes and the heartburn has kicked in. I'm a little swollen at the end of the day, but not nearly as a bad as I was at this point with Lincoln, so I'm hoping it's not as intense this time around. 


Gender: Baby A Numero Dos is a boy! Can't wait to see these two brothers love on each other. 

Nesting:
 We are slowly creating a nursery and my mom purchased a crib for us this past week so we should have almost everything we need! Nursery isn't decorated yet, but I'm sure we'll start to get around to it over the next few weeks and I'll be sure to share photos when we do. I'm trying to re-use most of we had for Lincoln, but at the same time do a completely different theme, so we'll see how it all works out. 

Lincoln's Thoughts: He's exited about the baby! Whenever we show him the baby moving or kicking, he runs and grabs his elephant lovey and sticks it up his shirt and says "look my baby kicking too!" 

Are We Ready? Not even close! This babe can take its' sweet time cooking for a while but also, so ready (already) to be done being pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment